Orlando's Premier Minor League
Professional Basketball Team Workout.
Flight School Registration:
First Time Registrants
*Must also have a
24 Hour Fitness Membership
1st month fee & Flight jersey
Costs after registration:
*** PLEASE NOTE ***
Participants must have an active
24 Hour Fitness Membership to participate
1st TIME ATTENDING 24 HOUR FITNESS?
Ask us about our 3 day free trial membership
A special Florida Flight 24 Hour Fitness membership rate is also available.
For more information on obtaining one, contact:
Flight School will be an ongoing weekly opportunity unless otherwise noticed.
All players must first register below.
The cost is a 1-time $50 administration fee, which covers the 1st month of
Flight School and the required reversible Flight Basketball jersey.
After the first month, the fee to continue to participate is
$10/day or $25/month.
Players must complete registration form below
FLIGHT SCHOOL LOCATION:
24 Hour Fitness
15 W Crystal Lake St.
Orlando, FL 32806
For a beginning Start Date,
10:00pm - 12:00am
Flight School will occur
every Tuesday night
unless otherwise noted.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- A platform designed to emulate a professional basketball experience
- Exposure to professional coaches and players
- Key fundamental teachings necessary to play at the professional level
- Drills that increase respond/react times and enhance basketball IQ
- Professional-style workouts to increase strength and conditioning
- Professional basketball offensive and defensive systems
- Teaching of professional basketball in-game concepts
- Mentoring to assist with overall personal and professional development
- Full court scrimmages that focus on team play and strategy execution
- Half court scrimmages that focus on individual and 2-man skill level concepts.