FLORIDA FLIGHT RUNWAY TO AMWAY BOOSTER CLUB
Welcome to the Florida Flight Runway to Amway Booster Club page. If you are familiar with the Florida Flight, you know our mission statement:
UTILIZE THE PLATFORM OF PROFESSIONAL BASKETBALL TO INVEST IN THE LIVES OF OTHERS!
We've accomplished a lot since our first game in 2010:
- 2010 World Basketball Association (WBA): 2nd place finish
- 2010: Launched our 1st Annual Holiday Toy Drive game
- 2011: Special game appearance by former NBA Player Christian Laettner
- 2011 Continental Basketball League (CBL): Southern Division Champions, CBL Championship Runner-up
- 2012: Launch J's for A's program; select first ever winner
- 2013: Cast alongside former NBA Champion Rick Fox in A&E network episode of The Glades (episode The GLADE-IATORS)
- 2014: Launch Not Afraid to Fly Mentorship program
- 2014: Play first ever exhibition game at the Amway Center, home of the NBA's Orlando Magic
- 2014: Play Team CSR, an international team from Guadalupe.
- 2014: First time we collected over 1,000 toys for the Children's Home Society of Central FL at our Holiday Toy Drive game
- 2015: Host our FBA season home opener at the Amway Center
- 2015: Former NBA Player Kenny Anderson participates in our 6th Annual Holiday Toy Drive event
- 2015: Back-to-back years of collecting over 1,000 toys at our Holiday Toy Drive game.
- 2016: Play Chinese National team
- 2016: 2nd place finish in the FBA (5-3 FBA record...9-5 record overall, FBA and non-FBA oponents)
As you can see, we've accomplished a lot, both on and off the court. In order to take things to the next level, we need a little "BOOST"! Our vision is to grow our fan base to a level where we can eventually play all of our games at the Amway Center. In order to do this, we've launched our #RunwayToAmway Booster Club. Here are the specifics:
Here are the details:
MEMBERSHIP FEE, TWO OPTIONS:
- $15.00/month ...or...a one time of $180.00/year payment
(inludes upper bowl ticket to any Florida Flight/Orlando Magic combo tickets held at the Amway Center)
- $20.00/month ...or... a one time fee of $200.00/year payment
(inludes lower bowl ticket to any Florida Flight/Orlando Magic combo tickets held at the Amway Center)
WHAT MEMBERS RECEIVE:
- One (1) Frequent Flyer season ticket, providing access to any and all Flight games both in and out of season
- One (1) new Florida Flight t-shirt annually
- One (1) autographed Florida Flight team photograph annually
- Name recognition (as individual, family name, or business...your choice) as an official Runway to Amway Booster
- Access to our RUNWAY TO AMWAY BOOSTER GROUP on Facebook
- Access to our Premium Booster seating section at our games
- 10% discount on Flight Gear merchandise and additional ticket purchases.
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS AND FEATURES:
- Runway to Amway Facebook group will feature:
* Exclusive behind the scenes footage of team
* FACEBOOK LIVE Q & A sessions with players
* Exclusive personal messages from alumni players playing overseas
* Premium platform to provide comments, feedback and suggestions with regard to direction and decisions of the team
*** Not in Orlando and can't attend games? No problem. We'll place your season ticket in our Not Afraid to Fly database and give it to one of the many deserving, hard-working kids that complete their Not Afraid to Fly essay
VISION OF OUR RUNWAY TO AMWAY BOOSTER CLUB
Image is everything. We've enjoyed insurmountable success as a team, but playing in the backyard of an actual NBA team has it's challenges. Playing all of our games at the Amway Center will give us a higher level of public credential, causing more fans to want to attend games, while also demanding more attention from the media. Playing in a world class venue will also grow our platform, which will, in turn, give our team a bigger level of influence, which we plan to utilize to further invest in the youth around us.
We've done the preliminary calculations regarding the financial requirements of playing at the Amway Center. We are confident that with every 100 boosters added, we will be able to add one stand-alone basketball event per season at the Amway Center (thus the name of this Runway to Amway Booster Club). In 2010, we were barely a plane. After 7 years, we've grown to a place where we are on the runway to doing very big things. The next step in realizing the full vision of the Florida Flight is upgrading the venue we play in.
Becoming a Flight Booster is like joining our family. Our vision is grandiose. That's why we need a boost...from people like you. Be a huge part of our history. Support the Florida Flight as an annual Runway to Amway Booster Member.